APTANA ON TWITTER
- almot2year Aptana: @noamcb Yes. You need to uninstall PyDev and re-install Aptana
- almot2year Aptana: @theDylanBarth That should have been fixed long ago. If you have a reproducible test case, please file a bug and we'd be happy to look.
- almot2year Aptana: @theDylanBarth Check Commands > Source > Comments for associated key commands
- almot2year Aptana: @theDylanBarth Thanks! What kind of commenting shortcut?
- almot2year Aptana: @JanJaapEnd If it's PHP-related, then yes. Otherwise, you could try associating the file with whatever editor you like: http://t.co/b65x7nBc
- almot2year Aptana: @JanJaapEnd Have you installed Eclipse PDT?
Titanium helps you build native mobile apps for iOS, Android and Blackberry. Try It Now
Aptana Acquired by Appcelerator
Cloud-connected mobile opportunity expands to 1.5M developers worldwide.Learn More